May 3, 2012

Day 5 Challenge .. :)



"Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago."

Me? Two years ago? Oh hell. So I must put a photo of me during 2010? When I'm Year 6? Uhh.


So, that's me? Ugly, right? Wee Soo May IS ugly. Everyone have to admit that. Or not, I'll kill you! Okay, that's too overreact, I guess. It's so damn funny! Ergh. I'm at Star Bucks when my sis took this photo. Hehheh. And my hair was still long. Now it's short. Huahua. 

I can't believe I looked so feminine. * vomits. I hate to be feminine! Hoho. I hate to wear skirts, blouses, dresses, high heels, make-ups and so on. I can't even imagine how will I look if I wear all these things. It sure sucks. 

The end.

30 day blog challenge : HERE
Day 1 Challenge : HERE
Day 2 Challenge : HERE
Day 3 Challenge : HERE
Day 4 Challenge : HERE

25 challenges left!

No comments: