May 4, 2012

Day 6 Challenge .. :)




"Day 6 – Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why."

Hmm.. Who? I can't think of anyone else that I want to be except for me. So, how? Cancel this whole challenge? No way, man. Okay, I don't have any specific person but if can, I would want to be a boy.




Why do I want to be a boy? I think it's fun to be a boy. Boys are free. There's nothing they must worry about. They can play the whole day. If I'm a boy, it would be so fun! Yah, but I need to accept the fact that I am a girl. 

What's so fun about boys? Well, I don't know but then, I want to be a boy! Boys can play football, can go anywhere they want, can date any girls they want (what the..), can play how long they want and most important is, they don't have to do HOUSE CHORES! 

Boys are fun. They can jump here, jump there, run here, run there, scream here, scream there and so on. Girls are tied. I don't like to be tied at home with thousands of house chores. I really hate house chores. I prefer to do boys' work rather than girls' ones.




Boys are tougher. They can do anything without people stopping them. How fun. Girls are a bit soft, except for me. Hoho. Boys are challenging. There's so many things that I find it interesting about boys. I just don't know why.

This post is just a part of my point of view. So, no harsh feelings for the girls, okay? I'm also a girl, see? :D

30 day blog challenge : HERE
Day 1 Challenge : HERE
Day 2 Challenge : HERE
Day 3 Challenge : HERE
Day 4 Challenge : HERE
Day 5 Challenge : HERE

24 challenges left!

No comments: