Jun 28, 2012

1D?



1D? What 1D? One Direction!! Ok, what? When did I gone crazy into 1D? So unexpected. This is all because this GIRL's fault. She infected me with this 1D disease. She has just gone crazy with all those 1D things and now, I'm a Directioner too. Well, Directioner is a name for 1D's fan. I like What Makes You Beautiful song but I never like the band THAT much. I also heard the One Thing song but I never love that band SO much. Now? I will kinda scream, "One Direction!!!!!!! You guys are so cute!!!!" o.O


Let me introduce the members. There are 5 cute boys in this groups : Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall. Oh, Niall! I love him and oh! Louis too!! Okay, now I'm going crazy. They're so hot, man. *hot, hot. You don't believe me? I'll show you their photos. I'm sure they'll burn you to ashes 'cause they are so damn hot. Haha, joking okay.

HARRY!

ZAYN!!

LIAM!

Still don't believe they are deadly handsome?! Okay, watch THIS video. Oh, you're gonna be a roasted human due to its wild hotness. Wait, what the heck am I talking about? I'm going dizzy. Oh, hot. Hot. Hot. They're so damn hot. I, Wee Soo May declared myself crazy. Wait, wait! What am I talking about? Why am I repeating the same thing?! I've lost my saneness. Oh, 1D. You're my love. WTH?! :P

LOUIS!! SUPERMAN! Huh?

NIALL! MY SUPERHERO! *vomits.

This is what happens when I don't have any idea to post about. *berk! 

No comments: