Aug 12, 2012

Aidilfitri Card!



I just did this Aidilfitri digital card for my ICT project. My teacher told us to post it in our blogs. So, here it is! Happy Aidilfitri! Aidilfitri coming, holidays coming! Hypothesis accepted. Yeay! By the way, thanks to the pictures owner. I just took it from Google Images and I edited it using Microsoft Power Point (because there's no GIMP and Photoscape in my school computer lab). Nice right? I don't expect it to be so pretty. Ok, ok. I've started to brag. Lalalala..

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but
when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other then that, wonderful blog!

My homepage :: agence de marketing mobile