Aug 26, 2012

R.I.P Neil Armstrong :)

 

Late Neil Armstrong just passed away. He's one of my idols. Yeah, the first man to step on moon and walk on it. He's really cool. Dear late Neil Armstrong, rest in peace. You're a good man. :)

"One small step for man, a giant step for mankind." -Neil Armstrong

His family said that if anyone wants to know him better, look at the moon. And if it smiles, just wink at it. Wow. Nice. Really, I felt like crying. No, I'm kinda touched. Yeah, that's a better word. So, if whenever I see the moon, I will wink at it!


And one more, this Tuesday, the day after tomorrow, 28th August 2012, I'm going to face an important test that is UKM2 PERMATApintar. If I pass, I can go to PERMATApintar camp again! So, I really hope I can do it well. I hope I can answer it quite easily and calmly. Please, God. Please guys, please wish me luck! I need bags of luck to face this. Thank you.

"Berdepan apa jua cabaran tidak kira apa jua halangan." -Unknown

And again, R.I.P Neil Armstrong. And, good luck to myself! And to my friends who got the chance to get UKM2 test.


No comments: