Sep 1, 2012

Brains. Hoho.

 

So, I feel like talking about brains. Yum, yum. Brains. I'm a zombie! Okay, ignore that. So, do you guys wanna do some sort of brain test? Want to know if you're left brain person or right one? Click HERE to do this short test. Spend some precious minutes to know more about your brain.

So, I figured out that I'm a left brain person. How about yours? Left brain people are said to be smarter. Really? Nah.. Right brain people are the same! So, let's see what's good about left and right brain.


So, people who are left brain seem to be smarter, right? Because of they're mostly good in 'math and science' and uses facts rather than feelings. But, right brain people are also brilliant. They seem to be more nicer (huh?) and kinder (what?). Their lives are kinda relax and free without thinking all those facts and just use their feelings to solve things. Cool.

Cool way to describe what kind of left and right brain people are.

Left brain hemisphere controls right part of our body and the right brain hemisphere controls the left side of our body. So, maybe most left brain people writes with right hand. Well, ALMOST everyone in this planet uses right hand to do work. So, right brain people is kinda very special. Agree? 

But to be a genius, you have to use both of your brain. When we use both of our brain, we can master almost everything, which is yeah, good. One of the tips to be a genius is, try to do something with your other side of your hand. I mean, if you are a right-handed person, then try to hold things (or etc) with your left hand. And it goes vise versa with the left-handed one. 

I, myself is trying to use my left hand more. So, it's good right! Think positive, bro! By the way, there's one habit that can damage your brain, that is by talking less. So, there's nothing wrong being a talkative person, it's healthy! Yeah, yeah. I bet my sister gonna shut her mouth up later on because she always scolds me for talking too much. Now, you can't, sister!!

By the way, avoid sleeping with your head covered. Yeah, I always do that too but now, it seems I can't anymore! Wahaha, sleeping with your head covered can decrease the concentration of brain (bla, bla, bla), so that means, it's not good!

Brains are important in our lives, so appreciate it. And try to improve it by the tips I've given. Yeah, I just gave 3 tips only. Kikih. Sometimes, it's really nice to read something about brains. By the way, brains are full with cholesterol! Really? I heard it from the Plants Vs. Zombies theme song. Hahaha. 

I'm a left brain person (again)!! You??


No comments: