Jun 19, 2013

What?

Phew. Just done ABRSM survey questions. Fun, though. I get to write what I wanna tell them. I told them the examiner looked like a Santa Claus because his smile was broad. Haha. I don't care but that's truth. 

Got some kind of aerobics tomorrow. So gonna wear sports attire from morning to whole evening! So amazing. Oh yes, my class's t-shirt has arrived. My classmates were like, "Oh my God, oh my God! May, it's so nice!" And I was like, "Ehh?" I am the designer of the t-shirt and it didn't really look like how it was supposed to be. The font is different. The colour too. But what's important is that, I got my t-shirt! It is still very pretty. Thumbs up!

And yes, Sis just gone to ASASIpintar where all of my friends are studying there too. And they contacted Sis, "Hi, Wee Soo May's elder sister." I was like, "What?!" Since when did they start to notice that she is my sister? They must have seen my so melancholic Facebook post (which I wrote before sending Sis to university) and spread all the words among them. I'm famous. Hehh. But, is it me or my sister? Who cares? Right, Sis? 

In a confused situation lately.

'Even a cheerful face painted on her face, there lies still a mourning heart.'- Wee Soo May

 

No comments: