Aug 12, 2013

Random

My plan to renovate this blog failed as I don't have enough privacy. Privacy? Ehem. Hihi. I wanted to do something different. Than what I usually do. Just wait until tomorrow.. perhaps. Wink wink. 

By the way, I'm so bored. But at least I did something useful. I studied in the morning and surfed the Internet till now. Great. You see, you have to do something useful then you can finally relax with no worries. This is a good holiday plan. Ha-ha. *munching homemade choco chip cookies

And I finally found out how to type Chinese in my computer! So so so happy. Testing... 真高兴啊!Yeah, this is exactly how I feel. I bet Papa's going to be happy. Well, he must be glad that his daughter is trying to make an effort to learn Mandarin! Since I'm a Chinese, I need to learn it somehow. It's just that mine isn't very good because I'm enrolled in national education. Which uses English and Bahasa Melayu. No Chinese. 

I've been listening to these few Chinese songs too like, Baby Don't Cry and 3.6.5 by EXO-M. Their music is great. There are also Korean versions by EXO-K. Anyways, EXO is just so awesome. 

A few lines from Baby Don't Cry: 

Baby don't cry tonight
但黑夜再次亮起来
Baby don't cry tonight
就当作没发生过一样
你永远都不会化成像泡沫一样
难道你不知道吗
So baby don't cry cry
我的爱守护你不分开

Things went quite well except that my head suddenly ache again. What the heck? Grr. Please pray for me. 

P/S: Can't wait for the grand renovation plan! 

No comments: