Sep 19, 2015

Sanguine

"Life is too short to be sad."

*sighs* I should learn to be happy. I just hope I'm not pretending, though.

But really, I should get cheery again. Perhaps this one week holiday might help. 

BE HAPPY, MAY! WOOOHOOO YEEEHAAAAA 

Note the effort, please. Hahaha

Less than three months more to end high school. But that also means I have less than three months to be with my friends. Oh God... that's so fast and sad... I love Erudite! *cries and hugs imaginary bolster*

I really can't imagine not being in school. I don't miss the school, I miss the people. Oh man...    

So that should motivate me to be happy - because you only live once, YOLO! Except if you are a believer of rebirth or reincarnation (which I am a Buddhist err... but let's just put that aside lol). Okay, let's just put it this way: you only will go through every experience once! So every second is momentous and we should appreciate it. I am trying to be very motivational and optimistic here. 

P/S: When there are a lot of asterisks and 'haha's, that means I am in quite good mood. Haha happy holidays. May this one week be a productive one *fingers crossed* 

No comments: